11 March 2018

Technique Tuesday + SALE (day2)

Hello, friends! 
Today I'm sharing another bible journaling page using Technique Tuesday's stamps and dies! There's a special sale going on right now, so be sure to stop by the TT website for more details! 

Did you know Easter is on April 1st this year? That is only 3 weeks away. Hop on over to the TT website and blog to see all the Easter and Christian themed clear stamps, crafting dies, and digital cut files. These products will help you get a jump start on goody bags from the Easter bunny, cards, a spring-themed tablescape, or Bible journaling about one of Christianity's most important holidays.


SALE begins Sunday, March 11 and goes until March 13th at midnight. 


I used a stamp set that is currently on sale called Faith Opens the Door. It has so many different sentiments that are great to use alone and for mixing and matching for a custom sentiment. 
I used some of my favorite Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night papers/stickers/embellishments for my bible journaling tip-in. I used a clock brad, a journaling card that had dates/numbers on it, and the words "when?" and "why?" because all of these fit the theme and scripture of God's timing and waiting for Him. 
The scripture I was inspired by was Psalm 27:14. Wait on the Lord. That is hard to do! I really struggle with waiting PATIENTLY. My journaling reminds me to remember the truth: Waiting for God is NEVER wasted because I'm waiting on HIM. He has perfect timing- never early or late. Waiting does require faith and patience but it's worth the wait because He always has a plan that is BEST for me! 
I hope that you will stop by and grab some of these Easter & faith stamps/dies for your next project and for the upcoming holiday! I will be sharing MORE using the TT Faith Opens the Door stamp set and Pray die tomorrow! These two sets are part of the sale 😁

That's it for me today! THANKS so much for stopping by and leaving some love

Be blessed ❤️ 

1 comment: