04 October 2017

CardMaker: Savannahland2 Reveal

Hello, friends! And welcome to my newest friends who might be stopping by from the CardMaker blog!!!

Today I'm sharing where I craft, which is in my studio called SAVANNAHLAND2. This is so exciting because we recently moved and there were delays in getting my studio out of the moving boxes for the last 2 months! 

From July 29-September 26th I was working out of about 35 boxes in our living room and on our brand new refurbished kitchen table--- and that was horrible because I scratched the table the first night I was working on a project :( 

My cabinets were installed on September 26th---- and it's been AMAZING! I absolutely love my new studio! We still have a few items to get (desk chairs, under cabinet lighting, etc)... but it has been worth the wait! 

I would love for you to stop by the CardMaker blog for a tour- click HERE!

Here's a sneak peek:) 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:) 

3 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my goodness! I just popped over to the CardMaker Blog to check out your new studio and it is awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing your happy place with us!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty space to get your crafty on Sav!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!